GB Technical Services is prepared to assist you and your business.
GB Technical Services provides professional risk management services in the areas of environmental, health and safety, building sciences, forensic engineering, and construction. We provide a wide range of environmental consulting, engineering, risk assessment and quantification, construction and remediation management, regulatory compliance support, and risk transfer for many industries across the world.
Technical Services has the experience to design, implement, and assist you, or your clients, with industrial hygiene and professional bio hazard decontamination services. We do this through qualified field services, experienced technical support, and timely information and updates. The response to environmental threats requires a multidiscipline approach; a robust combination of industrial hygiene, medical expertise and specialty contracting. In collaboration with an occupational health firm and national/regional professional bio hazard cleanup contracts, we are prepared to initiate any cleaning or decontamination project.
GB Technical Services can deliver turn-key industrial hygiene and professional bio hazard decontamination services for all building and facility types of all sizes. With over 35 years of experience, we stand as a leader of industrial hygiene, risk assessment, remediation & decontamination.
Our real estate and construction experience spans the entire industry, from demolition or renovation to brownfields development and building occupancy. For our industrial clients we manage occupational worker exposures, health and safety, and environmental compliance. In all existing buildings and structures, we manage risk associated with indoor air quality and the use, treatment, and disposal of hazardous materials. We respond to building and property fires, floods, and all other losses involving water intrusion that may result in mold. We are proficient in handling fuel or chemical spills and environmental releases.
Our team of experts consists of Professional Engineers, Loss Control Experts, Ph.D. Consultants, Certified Industrial Hygienists, Certified Hazardous Material Managers, Certified Safety Professionals, Environmental Attorneys and insurance specialists, and a cadre of technical staff including EPA and State certified in mold, asbestos, lead, subsurface investigation, and associated disciplines, with more than two dozen American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE) members.
- Commercial Real Estate Development & Construction
- Property Management
- Insurance Carriers, Adjusters, Underwriters, & Brokers
- Property & Casualty
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Senior Living & Multi-Family
- Religious & Nonprofit
- Law Firms & Litigation Support
- Financial Institutions and Investment Banks
To learn more about GB Technical Services and how we can help you address your specific needs, please click the links below to download our detailed solutions and services:
- Catastrophe Response Services
- Cognitive Impairment Risks
- Commercial Real Estate & Building Sciences Support
- Construction Industry EH&S Risk Management Support
- Educational, Religious and Non-Profit Organization EH&S Management
- Environmental & Risk Management for Healthcare Facilities
- Environmental Health & Safety Management Support
- Environmental Remediation Construction Management/Environmental Liability Transfer
- Fleet-wide Emergency Response Management
- Investigation Services
- Machine Guarding Services
- Manufacturing/ Industrial & Office Ergonomics Support Services
- Manufacturing and Industrial Hygiene Support
- Manufacturing and Industrial Regulatory Compliance Services
- Multi-Unit Residential Buildings & Senior Living Support Services
- Numerical Risk Management Technology
- Property Loss and Building Sciences Support
- Real Estate & Brownfields Development, Management and Support
Connect with our Technical Services Team
Connect with our team to find out how we can help your organization best support your people and achieve superior outcomes.