Build an effective recovery plan with our property solutions
At Gallagher Bassett, we focus on what matters most to our clients, and that means resolving property claims quickly so operations can return to business as usual. Our goal is to efficiently return the insured to a pre-loss status, while maintaining control over financial exposures and minimizing potential issues for all parties concerned.
Claims management begins with a thorough understanding of the insurance policy and the circumstances of the loss. Our process is responsive and flexible, always taking the severity of the claim into account as we reduce disruption — whether it is daily inconveniences, business continuity, or company operations.
Gallagher Bassett is equipped to provide and manage an array of property claims services, from small business losses to large commercial losses. We specialize in commercial condominiums, multi-family high-rise structures, and habitational complexes, including unique properties associated with luxury homeowners.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- 24-hour first notice of loss claims response
- Phone, web portal, email, and mobile integration
- Cause of loss investigations
- Dedicated account managers
- Independent appraisal and unbiased umpiring services
- Tenured in-house, fully integrated subrogation team
- Experienced in maximizing salvage opportunities
- Litigation management and alternative dispute resolution
- Pre-loss planning and process coordination
- Technical and business acumen in every major industry segment.
Property claims solutions
In commercial claims, the rebuilding of a business is dependent upon how quickly and successfully the insurance claim is handled. We offer highly responsive claims services to commercial properties of all sizes, delivered with knowledge and care.
We specialize in large loss subrogation review, which includes comprehensive analysis of the claim to support and determine depreciation, fairness, and accuracy.
Large complex loss
Large complex losses can present multi-faceted challenges in managing claims due to various issues, including the nature of the event causing the loss, multiple policies with various layers of coverage, and/or elevated overall loss dollar amounts.
In this type of situation, where property has experienced significant damage, such as flooding, fire, or structural damage, our goal is to "re-open" the property as efficiently as possible.
Every day, building systems are compromised or fail, resulting in both property loss and exposures to contaminants and other environmental conditions. Returning an insured to pre-loss status can take many forms beyond structure repair, and with our multi-disciplinary approach, we are prepared to provide cost-effective, customized solutions beginning with emergency response services at the initial loss event.
Some of our services include:
- Asbestos and lead paint inspections
- Indoor air quality (IAQ), mold, and microbiological inspections
- Water damage assessments and moisture mapping
- Smoke and fire damage assessments.